The physical appearance of a person changes with age and time. A person will not look the same after 20 years. A few people in the world also look the same in their 20s and 40s. That is possible because of the multiple surgeries and medical diagnoses available. Different facial surgeries and treatments help retain a youthful and glowing look.
This trend is seen in females, especially after 35-40. Many females start facing bad under-eye issues in their late 60 due to various reasons. Hence, this has risen to eye bags treatment (แก้ถุงใต้ตา, which is the term in Thai) which helps in debuffing the bags under the eyes.
What Are The Various Reasons People Have Eye Bags After A Certain Age?
Puffy eyes can turn up in an individual irrespective of age due to a lack of vitamins, minerals, sleep, etc. But the major reason for eye bags that appear out of nowhere is:
- High Salt Intake Is A Regular Habit: Consuming high salt in a daily diet can lead to bloating and water retention. This eventually leads to increasing bags under the eyes.
- Numerous Allergic Reactions: Different types of congestion and rash can lead to bags under the eyes due to allergic reactions. This can also increase puffiness under the eyes and create issues later on.
- Bad Health: there are many medical reasons for a person to have under-eye bags or puffy under eyes. Health issues such as thyroid can cause in older years.
- Hormonal Or Genetic Issue: Under-eye bags can be part of the family history that can appear without any reason.
- Naturally Aging: With age, the skin becomes loose and starts showing aging symptoms. Puffy eyes and bags are one such outcome of aging.
- Lack Of Sleep: If a person has not slept enough, the bags under the eyes start rising. As the eyes don’t get enough rest and tend to retain water. Hence they start puffing or swelling up, leading to bags under the eyes.
As a result, people must maintain a healthy lifestyle to live a healthy life. There are many treatments available in the market for all kinds of issues related to physical health and a person’s appearance. Even eye bags can be treated with the help of eye bags treatments and surgeries. They are harmless and help retain the skin’s natural texture under the eyes.